Results may vary. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any health or medical condition, concern, diagnosis or treatment with your primary care physician, or another licensed or appropriately credentialed health care worker or medical professional.
In addition to seeking a medical professional, if you have any of the following conditions you should NOT wear our compression socks.
- People with medical conditions that affect skin sensation.
- People who have history of peripheral arterial bypass grafting.
- Those with peripheral artery disease.
- People with skin infections.
- Those who have dermatitis accompanied by discharge or fragile skin.
- People with pulmonary edema caused by congestive heart failure.
This site makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice.